Experiencing some issues while growing your beard? Here are some beard growth need to know's to assist you in your beard goals.
1. Become a healthier version of you.
2. Moisturize your beard with the some of the best moisturizing oils - prevents irritation and dryness.
3. Clean regularly - prevents dead skin, dirt, and product build up (apple cider vinegar treatment is a must).
4. Drink plenty of water and exercise so that what you inside reflects on the outside.
5. Utilize beard care products that include coconut oil because it has properties that stimulate the growth of a beard. Also coconut oil gets deep into the hair follicles and softens down to the root.
6. Jojoba Oil is your best friend. Look for this ingredient as it promotes hair growth while moisturizers the skin beneath the hair to prevent dandruff and itch. Also its great for creating elasticity and shine.
7. Be sure Argan Oil is listed as an ingredient in your beard care line up because this particular oil softens beard hairs making them more manageable and rids dryness too.
8. Use a microfiber towel to dry your beard as it helps to reduce breakage.
9. Comb daily - prevents unruly and wild beard hairs.
That's it! Now it's time for you to save this beard resource and use it grow a fuller and thicker beard right now.
Ensure that you have the proper nourishment as well as the right blends of moisturizing oils your beard needs to keep it strong and healthy.
Shop high quality, all natural beard care products made with this in mind.
Ready for that full, healthy beard? Shop Now